Monday, August 30, 2010

My Skincare Routine

I've tried a lot of products, slowly but surely I'll put reviews up. This entry is going to be about my current skincare routine!!




1. Face wash: Korres White Tea Cleanser-smells nice and really cleans! 





2. Face Srub: Korres Pomegranate Scrub-I love this scrub! Without it my face suffers! It is a bit on the abrasive side but it does not irritate or hurt me. I actually like it because I feel like it's really scrubbing off dead cells! My skin is ever so soft afterwards!! It also smells delicious!





3. Moisturizer: Korres Pomegranate Gel-Not my favorite by them. I prefer the Wild Rose but that is too moisturizing for me in the summer. It's perfect for winter though! I also sometimes use RareMinerals by Bare Minerals.





4. Toner: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2-I try not to use this too often because it strips too much of your natural oils and then makes you overproduce oil. But sometimes I feel like it's fine to use. I've actually noticed an improvement in my skin now that I only use it sometimes (I tried not using it at all and using it everyday).


3 comments:

  1. Hiya M! =)

    Mmm...I love Korres!!! =) Although I've been using Shiseido since forever for skincare, and it works great, so I've stuck to it. Nice blog! =) I'm having fun perusing over it, hee hee hee...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yay! :) I plan to take my own photos in the future. And to show the consistency of the products when applicable/swatches of shadows and stuff. ALL IN TIME! lol.

    <3

    ReplyDelete