Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My style is really sophisticated...

Sooooo just got back from the mall. I was wearing the same shirt as a 7 year old! LOL! Awkward moment :) she tells her mom, "MOMMY! That girl has the same shirt as me!!!" This is what happens when the plaid at the Target kids section looks cuter than the plaid in the women's section :p


SiJCP Deals:
MD skincare line is 60-80% off! They are no longer going to be carrying it!


Ole Henrikson African Red Tea foaming cleanser 1.5 fl oz is the sweet steal at $9.50 (from $15)!


Also in case anyone was interested according to the Petsmart ad I just received, you can get a "Regular Ball Python" for $59.99! I am going to pass.


If you have not already, you should sign up for Procter & Gamble's sampler packs. I often get those travel sized shampoos and conditioners, coupons and other things. The current pack isn't that great but sign up anyway, it is free! Procter & Gamble Samplers

No comments:

Post a Comment