Friday, October 8, 2010

Tarte The Jewelry Box!!!

Quickies: 
$52 USD, $637 US value
16 all new shimmering eyeshadows and 16 all new matte eyeshadows
8 all new lipglosses
park avenue princess mineral bronzer
all new soft pink luminizer
5 all new long-wearing eyeliners
detachable multichain necklace


Swatches will be in another post!


I was semi-catching up on youtube videos (which I totally have been slacking on for months and months) and noticed that Loraine had the new Tarte holiday palette (last year's was the Treasure Chest and I totally missed out and have been bummed about it for a year...)
I called my FS Sephora and they had it in the back! They don't even have it on sephora's site or tarte's site! So I jumped. 
I plan to attach some black ribbon to make the necklace longer (I think it'd look nicer that way) and I can already see myself wearing it a lot! I'm also super excited to try out the new eyeliners since that's a love of mine! 
Anyways, after I've actually used some stuff I'll post a review of that as well as swatches. Of everything. WOOOOOOOO! Do you feel the excitement? Do you??? 


I need to go pee now. Picture incoming! Click to see them large and in charge!!


To the left is the other set I got for a friend. It has 3 mini cheek stains and a ring for $25!

Necklace. Don't you think it'd also look cute long? with black ribbon...



Without flash, the shimmery colors

Shimmery colors with flash

Matte colors without flash

Matte color with flash (seeing a pattern?)

eyeliners without flash

eyeliners with blinding flash

luminizer, park avenue princess and lippies without flash

yeah you get it by now.

3 comments: